Thursday, December 31, 2015

One key to success for 2016.

A short time ago I had the opportunity to attend a ninetieth birthday celebration for a very nice woman. 
While we stood and eagerly listened to her humble reminiscing, her son asked her "what advice can you give us to help us to live a happy and successful life like yours?"  The words she spoke I will never forget, because they were so simple, powerful, and true. 
She said, "Respect others. Treat people the way you want to be treated, and it will take you a long way in life."
As I hung on her every word, I also noticed the gratefulness she embraced as she recognized the many blessings of her life.
What a positive and lasting impact this short time of celebration had on my life. 
May 2016 bring each of you blessing and inspiration.
-Luke


No comments:

Post a Comment